A message to prospective clients
You are facing tremendous adversity. This has caused you great despair, almost to the point of losing hope altogether.
But at this moment, you are also facing the possibility of finding genuine help.
Finding the help offered by the FCVFC doesn’t mean that your adversity will immediately end. It only means that we can help you find the path to victory.
As we speak truth to power, so we speak truth to protective parents.
If you manufacture a false narrative about yourself or your family situation, this will irreparably breach the bonds of trust and alliance. This betrayal will not only hinder the complex work we need to do in the family court system, but it will be a betrayal of your child.
If you truly long to protect your child, when you join with us we will become partners in this good work.
We will speak truth to you, to cut through your fear and despair.
We will present strategies and interventions to take steps toward the rescue of your child.
But you must be ready to do your part. You must be free from the grip of anguish and frustration that can hinder your work as a partner in the rescue of your child.
You must be motivated and determined to be mobilized to move forward toward your child’s rescue.
We will be your guide. But you will be the champion.
Do you have what it takes to partner with us? Then contact us today.
Here's how the FCVFC can help you
Whether or not you have your own attorney, we will confidentially
- Analyze and protect evidence, legal documents, and testimony of your case.
- Provide a clear definition of your case as to the law, policy, and causes of action.
- Provide a family dynamic assessment.
- Assess the roles and functioning of various court actors.
- Provide support, oversight, consultation, and interventions.
We help you clarify and define the narrative.
No matter where you live in the 50 United States, we will
- Evaluate any current legal strategy.
- Confront issues of income disparity and unequal access to the courts.
- Assist in the preparation of legal testimony.
- Prepare witness affidavits and reports to the correct authorities.
- Provide expert witness testimony that will be most beneficial for your case.
- Evaluate the experts already on the case.
We help you navigate the process and protect yourself and your children through it.
Because we have no need to maintain business relationships in any particular family court and are beholden to no judge, we will
- Call for the removal of experts that speak contrary to facts.
- Identify alleged crimes committed by dependency, juvenile, and family court judges, lawyers, experts, and evaluators.
- File criminal charges and protective orders when necessary.
- Confront through litigation.
- Hold perpetrators of crimes accountable.
We fearlessly expose and litigate against corrupt members of the family court system.