Allegations that involve Sexual Abuse of Children are the major cause transferring children into the hands of abusers in the course of Family Court litigation. Failure to look at children’s behavior, and not simply the needs of the adults are critical aspects of defending children and Protective Parents against accusations of “Alienation”.
The Foundation for Child Services for the Family Courts has 10 years of experience helping clients and have provided proven results that have benefited our clients.
How Can We Help?
- Research Legal and Background facts of your case
- Provide a clear definition of your case as to the Law, Policy, Causes of Action
- Explore Criminal Intervention where appropriate
- Protect Evidence Collection, Chain of Custody of Evidence
- Selection of Experts/Critique of Experts
- Testimony Preparation
How Can I Get Help?
If you are in need of help with an abuse conflict and are in need of support for your family, please contact us using the form to the right or call us at 866-553-6931 to set up a confidential consultation.