In family court litigation, the primary reason children are transferred into the hands of abusive parents is the allegation of sexual abuse of the children.
In defending the children and protecting Protective Parents against accusations of “parental alienation,” we must examine not only the needs of the adults, but the behavior of the children.
FCVFC has over 10 years of experience helping clients and has provided proven results that have benefited our clients.
How can FCVFC help?
- Research legal and background facts of your case
- Provide a clear definition of your case as to the law, policy, and causes of action
- Explore criminal intervention where appropriate
- Protect evidence collection, chain of custody of evidence
- Critique experts and find experts when necessary
- Prepare testimony
How can I get help?
If you need help with an abuse conflict and/or need support for your family, you can use the contact form or call us at 866-553-6931 to set up a confidential consultation.