There are two versions to this issue, the Protective Parent running from an accused abuser, with a child and the abuser running from the Protective Parent for a complex of reasons generally related to concealment of crimes or revenge against a Protective Parent. The decisions involved in taking action are complex. The decisions involved in defending these actions are as extremely complex, as is the devastating consequences of not getting every aspect of the strategy correct.
How Can We Help?
- Assist in defining legal causes of action
- Provide evidence statements
- Providing reports to the correct authorities
- Providing expert testimony
- Assisting in the preparation of legal testimony
How Can I Get Help?
If you are in need of help with a child custody or kidnapping matter and are in need of support for your family, please contact us below or call us at 866-553-6931 to set up a confidential consultation.