When false allegations are brought up in a court of law, the defense can be complex and difficult. Accusations such as
- Munchausen by proxy
- psychopathic personality disorder
- borderline personality disorders
and others are all dangerous interpersonal diagnoses. The client is often helpless to defend themselves.
If a mental health expert has assigned a diagnosis without clear and present symptoms of the illness, then the competence and motivation of the expert must be investigated.
The Foundation for Child Victims of the Family Courts has over 10 years of experience working with situations such as yours, with proven results.
How can FCVFC help?
- Provide forensic analysis and evaluation
- Curate legal documentation
- Provide subject matter experts
- Provide a family dynamic assessment
- Assist in litigation confrontation
- Assessment of the roles and functioning of various court actors
How can I get help?
If you are in need of help with a defense against toxic diagnoses matter and are in need of support for you or your family, you can use the contact form or call us at 866-553-6931 to set up a confidential consultation.