Domestic abuse involves control that manifests as aggression, manipulation, intimidation, and/or isolation in a variety of ways, including emotional, physical, spiritual, sexual, financial, and others.
When a victim mobilizes to change the situation, that can often be the time of greatest danger. Comprehensive, critical, and protective action must be taken immediately–delay can heighten the risk of failure and devastating harm.
The Foundation for Child Victims of the Family Courts has over 10 years of experience helping clients who have been the victims of domestic abuse, and our proven results have benefited our clients and added to our practice skills.
How can FCVFC help?
- File criminal charges and protective orders
- Assist in the evaluation of the facts of your situation
- Provide forensic evaluations and data analysis
- Provide expert witness testimony
- Prepare affidavits of witnesses
- Provide police and medical reports (where available)
- Assist in litigation support
- Provide clinical support
How can I get help?
If you need help with a domestic abuse matter and/or need support for you or your family, you can use the contact form or call us at 866-553-6931 to set up a confidential consultation.