Domestic Abuse is both a physical and emotional act that is immobilizing and too often becomes a lifestyle. When a victim determines it’s time to fight back and mobilize to alter their situation, the victim often then is put in the greatest danger.
The need to take comprehensive, critical, and protective action is time sensitive and must be acted upon immediately. There can be no delay or the risk of failure or devastating harm heightens.
The Foundation for Child Services for the Family Courts has 10 years of experience helping clients who have been the victims of domestic abuse and our proven results have benefited our clients and added to our practice skills.
How Can We Help?
- File criminal charges and protective orders
- Assist in the evaluation of the facts of your situation
- Provide forensic evaluations and data analysis
- Provide expert witness testimony
- Prepare affidavits of witnesses
- Provide police and medical reports (where available)
- Assist in litigation support
- Provide clinical support
How Can I Get Help?
If you are in need of help with a domestic abuse matter and are in need of support for you or your family, please contact us using the form to the right or call us at 866-553-6931 to set up a confidential consultation.