Many experts and other professionals can be needed in a high-conflict custody case, such as . . .
- Attorneys who understands abuse
- Guardians ad litem
- Private detectives
- Technology experts
- Forensic psychiatrists
- Forensic accountants
- Experts in case law
- Medical and psychological experts
- Experts in various types of crimes
The Foundation for Child Victims of the Family Courts has over 10 years of experience providing and evaluating expert witnesses and other professionals to help the Protective Parent protect the children.
How can FCVFC help?
- Find experts that will be most beneficial for your case
- Evaluate the experts already on the case
- Call for the removal of experts that speak contrary to facts
How can I get help?
If you need help navigating the process of finding or evaluating experts and professionals and/or need support for you or your family, you can use the contact form or call us at 866-553-6931 to set up a confidential consultation.