High Conflict Custody Litigation does not fit the typical framework of contentious divorces. In most cases of high conflict custody dispute, families unearth dark family secrets between an abuser and a victim, or a Protective Parent and a child. Often these situations bring forth criminal charges, protective orders, custody assignment, and supervised visitation.
While working with families that are in distress, there are several questions to consider:
- Does the legal intervention address the problem?
- Is your lawyer equipped to deal with your case?
- Is your lawyer more interested in his managing his relationship with the court and his peers than adjudicating your case?
- Do you know when your lawyer is a Liability as opposed to being an Advocate?
If you are having questions such as these, we are here to help you.
The Foundation for Child Services for the Family Courts has 10 years of experience helping clients in their evaluation of legal strategy and have provided proven results that have benefited our clients and added to our practice skills.
How Can We Help?
- Assist in researching your current situation and legal case
- Engage in litigation support
- Intervene on your behalf to file complaints
How Can I Get Help?
If you are in need of help with a legal matter and are in need of support for your family, please contact us using the form to the right or call us at 866-553-6931 to set up a confidential consultation.